The full line of FRAM® diesel fuel filters provides proper fuel system flow while protecting critical system components. Primary filters are designed for optimum balance between low restriction and high efficiency. Secondary filters are designed for maximum particle removal. Fuel filters are designed as part of a system – primary and secondary working together for optimum fuel system performance.
The FRAM® brand is committed to providing products that protect your engine’s operating environment. Our filters are designed to match your engine requirements and to provide maximum protection.
Fuel Filter Features
- Application specific media designed to meet the needs of each engine.
- Primary filters are designed for balance between low restriction and required efficiency.
- Secondary filters are designed for maximum particle removal to prevent wear in injectors, pumps and valves.
- FRAM® filters are designed as a fuel system- primary and secondary working together for optimum fuel system performance.
- Filter bodies and bottom plates are engineered to resist pressure and vibrations encountered in use.
FUEL FILTER / WATER SEPARATORS
- Complete line of replacement elements for the major competitive fuel/water separator models.